Friday 23 November 2007

Poodle of the Serengeti

Doug's French beans, purple beans, purple carrots with a neon orange centre, are all on the menu at the moment. Doug & I are eating paw paws with ice cream. The orange trees have lots of small jade green fruit on the branches. Doug and I are wondering if there's anyone who can tell us why the purple beans go green when cooked? We have a crop of blue & white cornflowers, and if only I could crack the bridal market in this town I have lots of pink baby's breath just waiting for a great aunt's fascinator, or flower girls posies. Rupert and Jonathon have developed a deep bond. Jonathon loves rubbing noses with Rupert and they play Rupert's favourite game 'Poodle of the Serengeti', as Jonathon plays 'Guinea pig all alone in the bush gambolling whilst poodle of the Serengeti is on the loose'. I could watch them for hours until I'm shaken from my reverie by small children riding over my toes with surprisingly heavy plastic trikes.

1 comment:

Reality Raver said...

Re: Babybreath forget the bridal market, what about trying to corner the debutant market?