Sunday 14 October 2007

Doug learns how to post photos.

Dougie's Garden has finally hit the web in full colour. Please enjoy the photos and let me know if there is something else you'd like to see a photo of. My only fear is that you will now all realise how much exaggeration has been going on in our descriptions of our garden. I hope it's good to put a face to the name of some of the main characters. Robbie and Jackie aren't completely happy with their photo, but I told them it was all I could do unless they wanted to sit still for 30 seconds - they declined. A photo of Johnathon Honey has proven to be a difficult thing to achieve. If it's not the beeping of the camera scaring him inside, it's the auto focus finding the cage more interesting than the guinea pig. Yeah I know - I'm a Luddite, but I will persevere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. The Hutch Mahal looks also as impressive and substantial as a certain "Taj ma Hen" I have seen in Victoria.

Reality Raver said...

gosh a family of four could live in that hutch, I see new friends for johnathan honey

Anonymous said...

Photos are a great addition. Hutch Mahal is impressive though I was expecting a second storey - maybe that can be your addition when you add rabbits.

Vegies look awsome - I am ashamed in comparison.

Lachy

Anonymous said...

What about the lemon tree? Has it recovered from the drastic autumn prune?

Lemon grass?

New native plantings?

The Other Gardener